Wednesday, April 01, 2009

MAIL.......
I went and got the mail yesterday in the FREEZING, COLD, WINDY weather. I was so grouchy because it felt like winter. I put on sandals that morning thinking that might help mother nature get us people in Idaho some SUN. Nope sure didnt. So as I am freezing and grouchy I get the mail and to my surprise I find this:

Boy was I EXCITED and it made me so HAPPY. I love recieving fun things in the mail. I won this DARLING table runner made by a very talented lady. It is so cute and I LOVE the fun colors, it just screams SPRING. Check her blog out (michellehollis.typepad.com) she loves to quilt and has made some AWESOME quilts. Thanks so much MICHELLE I love it!! I am praying that it will help get SPRING here.

6 comments:

Tricia said...

WAY CUTE!

Lily White said...

Lucky! That is so stinking cute! Isn't Michelle just awesome?

Alison said...

That is darling! What a fun surprise!

Alicia King said...

that is really cute! I wish this weather would straighten up already!

Michelle said...

Thanks for the Love! I'm so glad you like it and I hope it brings you a little sunshine.

M.Jorgensen said...

i demand that you give me all your fun blogg stalking blogs!!!!