Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hoppers.....Hop from one watch to another

My sisters have started a business called Hopper watches. I am sure you have all heard about Bumble watches, these are like them but alot cheaper and the quality is just as good as the Bumble watches. The designs are so cute and they even have some for little girls that are adorable. I am having an open house and you are all invited!!

Where: My house

When: Wednesday, May 13th

Time: 6:00- 8:00p.m.

If you need directions to my house email me at blmartinson@msn.com If you can't come and are interested in seeing them let me know and we can arrange something. Hope to see you all there!

Here are some pictures of some of the watches:



3 comments:

Tricia said...

I'll be there! I can't wait :)!

Pickett Fences said...

I should have looked at you blog before last wednesday, I would of loved to go. If you have another one let me know!

Kim Rose said...

So cute!
E-mail me!
I would love for you to advertise
at the Expo.
etm@ida.net