Monday, August 31, 2009

First Day Of School

I can't believe school is already in session.....where did the summer go? I feel like we didn't really have a summer, maybe because we still had crappy weather in June. Anyways, there has been lots of excitement, saddness, and anticipation for the school year to start!! When the girls got home from school they both were so excited. Brooklyn loves her teacher Mrs. Lines and is so happy that she has two of her good friends in her class. McKenzee loves Junior High and thinks it's fun to have a locker and seven different classes.

McKenzee- 7th grade

Brooklyn-4th grade
Ty- Pre-school


Ty actually started school today. He went for an hour and the parents got to stay and watch. He did so good, I have to say I have been a little nervous about how he would do but he loves it. Ever since the girls started he has been so excited to start and asked me every day for a week when it was his turn to go to school. It makes me so sad to think that my baby is in pre-school......and then I think wow I have 3 days a week for a few hours that I can do what I want. :) Whats a girl to do?????


4 comments:

Tricia said...

I'll tell you what a girl is to do...LUNCH!!! Your kids look so cute and grown up. I hope they all have great years!

Alicia King said...

enjoy your time to yourself :) your kids are beautiful!

Pickett Fences said...

Hey very stylish kids, it is crazy that we have 7th graders. How has it been with the construction?

paperbird said...

Lisa your kids are adorable, you have a beautiful family. Thank you for visiting my blog and for your sweet comments. Your blog is really cute- could you talk Brookie into setting up a blog. So fun to see your family and as to whats a girl to do... well there is shopping- blogging- creating pretty things- lunch!!!!