Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Ty's first Primary talk......

Ty gave his first talk in primary two Sundays ago. I must admit I was really nervous that he wouldn't do it. He can be pretty shy, so I thought there was no way he would stand up there and speak in the microphone in front of all the primary kids. But he was such a brave little guy and stood right up there and said his talk. We were SO proud of him!!! This was his talk..........

I love Daddy, he loves me
We love mommy, Yeseree
She loves us and so you see, We are a happy family
I love Kenzee, She loves me
We love Brooklyn, Yeseree
She loves us and so you see, We are a happy family

Sometimes it's hard to be nice. I have to say I'm sorry, Sometimes twice. They say it's okay and we play some more .........

We're a happy family evermore

Father in Heaven smiles to see, When we are nice and try hard to be,

Kind to his children both you and me,

We have Eternal Families.
He did a great job!! He got right up and held the pictures and talked in the microphone so everyone could here him. Good Job Buddy!!!

5 comments:

Tricia said...

That is the cutest talk EVER! Good job Ty. Even I get way scared to get up and talk in front of people. You're a brave little guy!

Alicia King said...

awww...so sweet! I love when the little ones give their talks :)

T&K SMITH said...

Trev said he feels like he was there lol What a cute talk and those pic's are so so cute! Good job buddy!!! Man he is a stud:) Wish we could had seen it...

Kassie Temple said...

That is such a cute talk! I can't believe that he is old enough to be in primary! Way to go Ty.

M.Jorgensen said...

HOW ADORABLE!!!
good job TY!