Wednesday, September 09, 2009

I am......

I found this on one of my friends blogs and thought it was a fun way to reflect some things in my life....Thanks kim. :)

Outside my window.... I see the new sod Brian layed last night, we took out our island in the front yard and it looks much better. I see black plastic in our flower beds waiting for bark or rocks. I see fall approaching soon.

I am thinking....about alot of things going on in our lives right now. The decision to move is a thought that never leaves my mind. Is it the right decision? Will our kids be okay? Will I be okay? Will our house even sale?

I am thankful for....ALOT!!! I am so blessed with an amazing husband, who is the hardest worker I know. My kids they are healthy and strong and they love me. My family.

From the kitchen....a big zucchini from my neighbor that needs to be made into yummy brownies.

I am wearing....capri's and a short sleeve shirt. Hoping I can wear summer clothes for a little bit longer.

I am creating....haven't created anything all summer. But am excited to start creating. I bought our halloween costume pattern and will soon be working on that.

I am going....to the fair tonight with my hubby and some friends. I sure do love the food at the fair. Who doesn't?

I am reading....nothing at the moment. I need to finish reading Breaking Dawn but can't seem to make myself do it.

I am hoping....that Brooklyn will have a great year in 4th grade. McKenzee will enjoy the new dance studio that she will be taking at. Ty will continue to love to go to pre-school and learn lots of new things. Brian will enjoy his new job.

Around the house....laundry is finally done. The upstairs is all clean, windows are cleaned, and it's ready to have paint touch-ups. Downstairs.....is another story.

One of my favorite things......is my new fall scentsy. I love the smell of fall. Pumpkins. Cinnamon. Vanilla.

A few plans for the rest of the week....Brooklyn's soccer game on thursday night. Feed the missionaries. Lunch with friends on Friday. A day with my hubby on Saturday.

A picture to share....I love this picture of Ty and Scout. Ty is so excited because Scout is coming to visit next week. Brian and I are going to Seattle for a few days and Brian's parents are coming here from Montana to watch our kids and they are bringing Scout. They are the best of buds!!

5 comments:

Alicia King said...

fun post! It's sad to know that summer is coming to an end! But Fall is sure fun...winter, not so much ;)

Tricia said...

That was fun to read! I am sad I missed the fair outing, but I just wasn't emotionally up for it. But, on the things you are doing this weekend....I hope to make THAT lunch!

paperbird said...

Great post but even better the picture of your adorable son.

Missy said...

Hi Lesa. Thanks for your comment on my blog, Simply Red. I hope you'll come back and visit.

It's fun to browse around your blog. What a fun post! You have a super cute family! Have a great day!

T&K SMITH said...

love your post and the pic is adorable! So are you moving???